Red or Dead S/S13 Lookbook

Is anyone else feeling as depressed as I am about the fact our beautiful long Easter weekend is now a distant memory? I am back in work, back to my early starts and back at the gym, snooooze fest! but hey ho, 4 day week, whatcha gonna do!?

Nehoo back to fashion and things, a while back, as some of you may remember I headed down to London for a fun filled day of shooting Red or Dead's Spring/Summer 2013 lookbook, and what a fun day it was. Model Francesca Frame was completely stunning and lots of fun and the looks we put together looked great against the bright coloramas.

And here we have it, shot by Jon Attenborough and styled by myself and Kim Jones, here is the finished article, pretty nice ey?

Shots taken by Jon Attenborough
c/o Bank Fashion Shop the collection here

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,